Average Price in Alton: $209,600 County Average: $187,222
Average Taxes in Alton: $1,102 County Average: $2,533
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Alton: $125 County Average: $99
Average Walkscore in Alton: 0 County Average: 25
Average Year Built in Alton: 1972 County Average: 1956
Average Days on Website in Alton: 69 County Average: 110
Alton ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Alton
Enjoy the best of both worlds in this adorable 3 bed, 2 bath home...
Best of both worlds: investment you can use and enjoy on this 376± acre wooded retreat...
Spacious "l" shaped ranch w/attached 2 car garage and 2 car detached garage on 24 acres...
36 acres of privacy to build your dream home bordered by serene 10 mile brook...
Don't miss out on this move in ready custom built home, everything has been done for you here, new roof 2015, updated kitchen with island, stainless steal appliances, new counter tops, beautiful 20x20 living room with fireplace, vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, finished walkout daylight basement with attached 1 car garage, 2 car detached garage with chimney and attached finished, heated, workshop, studio, or in home business, recently exterior painted, new deck, heat pump, you must see to appreciate...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.