Average Price in Amity: $103,233 County Average: $131,283
Average Taxes in Amity: $1,282 County Average: $2,132
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Amity: $97 County Average: $78
Average Walkscore in Amity: 0 County Average: 29
Average Year Built in Amity: 1965 County Average: 1956
Average Days on Website in Amity: 86 County Average: 151
Amity ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Amity
This beautiful open concept contemporary home sets on 9...
170 acres at end of private gravel road. very private and remote...
looking for recreational camp setting? with an eye to homesteading in time? this low priced, affordable Amity maine land is a listing to consider. near largest game yards, on the snow sled and atv trails. use this land in maine as...
Maine off-grid cabin on 109+/- acres. this 600+/- square foot cabin is ready to be finished to your liking...
Wooded land, two lots if you want more than 46 acres...
Seller financing on this 238.6 acre lot. wooded and privacy galore...
Chill out on this remote chunk of maine. long driveway ends at 3a clearing...
Calling all sportsmen, this 50+/- acre parcel w/ cabin is waiting to be moved into...
Remote cabin with 47 acres of hunting ground. good growth wood on property, not harvested in many years...
2002 maple leaf modular home has 3 bedrooms with 2 baths, stainless steel appliances soap stone wood stove, large wrap around porch, great basement, attached 2 car garage, storage shed ...
Country living for sale on a budget! get two full baths, glass porch, screened porch and more for the money...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.