Average Price in Aurora: $119,933 County Average: $549,901
Average Taxes in Aurora: $762 County Average: $4,261
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Aurora: $140 County Average: $246
Average Walkscore in Aurora: 1 County Average: 18
Average Year Built in Aurora: 1981 County Average: 1952
Average Days on Website in Aurora: 437 County Average: 173
Aurora ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Aurora
Wildlife, water, and private wonderland! if out in the woods and on the water are what you are looking for then look no further...
Traditional maine hunting camp on upper lead mountain pond...
Looking for an economical way to enjoy maine? this 2008 keystone laredo camper is set-up on a gravel pad, hooked into the septic, electric poll set up to hook into camper and has a drilled well on the property...
Gorgeous house lot boasts views of giles pond, 230' fntg along rte 179 and 380' on pioneer path...
Nice and private 8ac wooded lot, rugged terrain, gravel road and culvert in, power to lot 5...
Buildable lot with well, septic, storage shed and electric all set up and ready to go...
9.6 acres of private land with waterfront on giles pond...
Great location for your new home! private site, surveyed, pre-lim soils, power roadside...
Nice house lot tucked away off rte 179 has driveway started, power at the road, simple covenants, surveyed & soil tested...
Cozy cabin was once a home to the sellers. well, septic, and electric all on site...
detached garage, wired for generator hookup, wood stove, propane furnace, drilled well, septic, paved drive, all on 14+ acres! don't pass this up. 2001 80x28 Aurora home serials #: sz15037ab....
4,770 +/- surveyed acres with cruise estimates of 55,000 cords, 4 +/- miles of paved road frontage, 10 +/- miles of interior roads, 9,500 feet lake front, 3...
lots of storage, onsite parking, ac. short trek to great coffee shops, Aurora provisions, rosemont & fresh approach markets, the arts. open house june 25, 1-3....
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.