Average Price in Bridgewater: $123,831 County Average: $137,134
Average Taxes in Bridgewater: $1,684 County Average: $2,184
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Bridgewater: $81 County Average: $79
Average Walkscore in Bridgewater: 3 County Average: 29
Average Year Built in Bridgewater: 1951 County Average: 1956
Average Days on Website in Bridgewater: 220 County Average: 158
Bridgewater ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Bridgewater
5 bedroom log home and 5 acres! quiet, hidden and peaceful home site...
3 br contemporary home w/brand new ktchn & lr addition over a spacious 2 car garage w/radiant heat in floor...
want privacy, to hear birds not highway sirens? want to hunt, fish, to use the snow sled and atv trails? do that here for little money. cheap, remote northern me land for sale in Bridgewater!...
This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is nicely finished on the outside with vinyl siding and a metal roof, but needs interior finishes...
looking for no repairs and updated housing? seriously consider small town friendly Bridgewater home! not far from #9 lake, this road dead ends! be on edge of northern maine wilderness. quick occupancy here! let's talk!...
At under $600 an acre this is a great opportunity to own your own woodlot in northern maine for hunting, wood harvesting, building a remote rustic camp, etc...
Maine home near canadian border is a gem. borders water, whitney brook...
Build your vacation home, set a travel trailer, fifth wheel camper on this 3 acres of land...
farm the land! enjoy stretching your hard earned dollars in Bridgewater maine. get more quality of life, a lower cost of living....
Log cabin!! here is your dream newly constructed ready to enjoy 24 x 32 with attached 1 car garage...
Land, remodeled home, first floor bedrooms and bath...
Affordable country home. 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. country setting room for garden also has a small outbuilding on property...
It has it all - tillable fields, timberland, 4700+/- trout pond frontage, power, phone, well, storage buildings...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.