Average Price in Byron: $130,000 County Average: $258,502
Average Taxes in Byron: $1,132 County Average: $3,020
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Byron: $185 County Average: $135
Average Walkscore in Byron: 0 County Average: 19
Average Year Built in Byron: 1960 County Average: 1959
Average Days on Website in Byron: 307 County Average: 113
Byron ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Byron
Byron - one of maine's pristine rural locations. Byron has lots of recreational activities available. the swift river runs through the town and is a popular spot for panning...
Looking for the perfect waterfront play ground here it is you'll have about a half mile of private sandy beach on roxbury pond gorgeous views and extensive brook frontage...
Looking for your very own private compound...with frontage on garland brook and a smaller brook? well here it is take a private bridge over the brook and you enter in to several ready to go building sites or set up the gangs campers...
Great woodlot with potential located in recreational area for atv's,snowmobiling,hiking,hunting & gold panning...
Byron 5 acre lot with 215' on Byron road lot is heavily wooded...
Get away from it all at garland pond. this property has 1...
Wooded recreation lot....
Great woodlot in recreational area.
taxes are combined with other lands owned by the sellers...
This lot is just under an acre, with frontage on the swift river...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.