Average Price in Cambridge: $138,171 County Average: $172,791
Average Taxes in Cambridge: $1,400 County Average: $2,023
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Cambridge: $88 County Average: $105
Average Walkscore in Cambridge: 9 County Average: 24
Average Year Built in Cambridge: 1961 County Average: 1958
Average Days on Website in Cambridge: 108 County Average: 135
Cambridge ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Cambridge
Cute home in the heart of Cambridge. 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, detached 1 car garage on 2...
11247 - five acres of property surrounded by a lot more land...
Completely remodeled farmhouse on 3 1/2 acres featuring a brand new kitchen with concrete counter tops, first floor bathroom, separate laundry room, 2 large bedrooms, including a master suite with custom built walk-in closet, bathroom with heated floor, custom tile shower, and private loft...
Well maintained split entry home with room for expansion...
Wooded lot on gravel dead end road has power main...
Well maintained white cedar log home on 23 acres with 495' of frontage on main stream...
Nice 28+ acre lot offers a great spot to build your new home or get-a-way, offers a brook w/ a rocky woodland setting, paved road with power available and a driveway started...
Come enjoy the magnificent views this lovely ranch home has to offer...
3 bedroom mobile home in good condition on 2+acres...
Surveyed 3.57 acre wooded lot on a maintained gravel town road...
Beautiful 7 ac. lot that use to be a farm site, with some lovely old pine trees and others, nice garden spot with good soil...
Nicely maintained with many recent upgrades in this beautiful 3br/2...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.