Average Price in Chebeague Island: $1,310,106 County Average: $519,832
Average Taxes in Chebeague Island: $12,838 County Average: $5,260
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Chebeague Island: $504 County Average: $230
Average Walkscore in Chebeague Island: 5 County Average: 23
Average Year Built in Chebeague Island: 1948 County Average: 1970
Average Days on Website in Chebeague Island: 42 County Average: 74
Chebeague Island ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Chebeague Island
center with pool, tennis and bball courts, and the Chebeague Island school and renowned playground and athletic fields. a real opportunity offering wooded privacy and convenient accessibility. ample room for an addition in any direction....
Chebeague Island year-round oceanfront home with spectacular views from an elevated site overlooking coleman's cove...
Attention yacht owners! imagine your own private island offering a large sandy beach, rocky coast, 360 degree unobstructed views of the surrounding islands and spectacular sun rises and sunsets...
On Chebeague Island, 4.7 acres, a short walk from the stone wharf, golf, tennis, inn, museum, market, library ...
Truly one of maine’s most extraordinary estates, hope island is a unique world unto itself...
a perfect 3 bedroom getaway located in the "center," a short distance from the library, market, and shore, yet nicely sited off beaten tract on half acre lot. Chebeague Island's amenities include golf, tennis, and recreational pool....
Spectacular distant views of admiral peary's eagle island and beyond...
Beloved architectural gem known as the falmouth house...
Sited high above a beautiful west facing sandy beach with moorings, 33 bluff head offers enchanting water and neighboring island views from its sun deck, sun room, kitchen, living room or bedroom...
Ttage of your dreams privately situated on one of Chebeague Island's best sand beaches! custom built in 201...
the pluses add up. become a part of the very special Chebeague Island community and commute easily into the old port....
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.