Average Price in Chebeague Island: $1,756,492 County Average: $503,201
Average Taxes in Chebeague Island: $17,170 County Average: $5,820
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Chebeague Island: $548 County Average: $224
Average Walkscore in Chebeague Island: 7 County Average: 26
Average Year Built in Chebeague Island: 1948 County Average: 1966
Average Days on Website in Chebeague Island: 87 County Average: 75
Chebeague Island ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Chebeague Island
a perfect 3 bedroom getaway located in the "center," a short distance from the library, market, and shore, yet nicely sited off beaten tract on half acre lot. Chebeague Island's amenities include golf, tennis, and recreational pool....
Beloved architectural gem known as the falmouth house...
A chance to own a 7 acre parcel of land directly beside and behind the island hall and library that is zoned for island business and/or residential...
this property offers wide pine floors, granite, radiant heat in kitchen, ss appliance, gorgeous tiled shower/bathrooms, and a top of the line "viessmann furnace”. ideally located within minutes to the ocean, Chebeague Island inn, and 20 minutes to portland’s old port! truly a must se...
Spectacular distant views of admiral peary's eagle island and beyond...
Attention yacht owners! imagine your own private island offering a large sandy beach, rocky coast, 360 degree unobstructed views of the surrounding islands and spectacular sun rises and sunsets...
On Chebeague Island, 4.7 acres, a short walk from the stone wharf, golf, tennis, inn, museum, market, library ...
Ttage of your dreams privately situated on one of Chebeague Island's best sand beaches! custom built in 201...
Bargain priced below bank appraisal. must see to appreciate...
Truly one of maine’s most extraordinary estates, hope island is a unique world unto itself...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.