Average Price in Columbia: $155,000 County Average: $228,451
Average Taxes in Columbia: $1,542 County Average: $2,594
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Columbia: $125 County Average: $128
Average Walkscore in Columbia: 0 County Average: 20
Average Year Built in Columbia: 2009 County Average: 1947
Average Days on Website in Columbia: 35 County Average: 149
Columbia ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Columbia
This is an unimproved, wooded lot within walking distance of the shopping center and machias savings bank...
short drive to addison boat landing & access to atlantic ocean! Columbia is a friendly community of less than 500 souls. very, very clean and ready to move into the day you close....
5 acre wooded lot with frontage on point street in the town of Columbia falls. perfec...
one of a kind custom log home was built with logs from british Columbia. great room features exquisite stone fireplace with massive custom mantel with french doors that lead to 3-season porch. stunning!...
Comprised of massive trees harvested from british Columbia is the ultimate in craftsmanship. a premier property with 5 bedro...
I home than you must see this home: grand british Columbian logs, cathedral ceilings, open floor plan on main floor w/ cozy living area, attractive kitchen w/ large pantry, main floor master suite and two additional bedrooms. spacious daylight family room that provid...
early 1900's new englander style 2 story home on Columbia st., in t...
What a find ! sunrise trail is only 1.3 miles away - atv right down sacarap road to get to it ...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.