Average Price in Cooper: $221,780 County Average: $227,204
Average Taxes in Cooper: $1,907 County Average: $2,590
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Cooper: $159 County Average: $127
Average Walkscore in Cooper: 0 County Average: 20
Average Year Built in Cooper: 1959 County Average: 1947
Average Days on Website in Cooper: 193 County Average: 151
Cooper ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Cooper
An a-frame home built in 1995, full basement with a 2 car drive under garage, 3 bed 2 bath, hwbb heat, a water side enclosed porch...
You'll never want to leave! lovely 5a wooded lot boasts 400' on spectacular cathance lake - known for its great water quality...
3.3 acres on beautiful and clean cathance lake. power is at the road, property is surveyed and has 374 feet of lake frontage...
This sweet homestead has all of the charisma of yesteryear that we are drawn to in a very well maintained early century home...
Located on one of the cleanest lakes in maine, known for it's salmon, smelt, trout, bass and perch...
This year round contemporary home sits on 2 acres with 150' of shore front on cathance lake, with 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 bath with ceramic and wood flooring, custom cherry cabinets, full house generator second chimney & large deck...
A unique opportunity to own a peninsula plus small island along the shores of cathance lake...
Beautiful hill-top location on vining ridge affords great views of cathance lake...
On the shore of a first class deep water fishing and boating lake, this lakefront home is built at the shore’s edge...
Large lot with some views of hills and eastern cathance lake...
1.9 acres on beautiful and clean cathance lake. power is at the road, property is surveyed and has 234 feet on lake frontage...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.