Average Price in Detroit: $126,840 County Average: $172,791
Average Taxes in Detroit: $1,968 County Average: $2,023
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Detroit: $71 County Average: $105
Average Walkscore in Detroit: 33 County Average: 24
Average Year Built in Detroit: 1990 County Average: 1958
Average Days on Website in Detroit: 142 County Average: 135
Detroit ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Detroit
Nicely updated, move-in ready, 3-4 br, 2.5 ba home on 34 acres...
Large 4 bedroom 2 full bath colonial in need of repairs...
spectacular forever views. near the public boat landing. an 8' x 40' Detroiter mobile home exits on the lot....
Approximately 190 acres on a year round road with utilities, an entrance road onto the property and approximately 700 feet road frontage on this cut over woodland...
2br/1ba singlewide home in need of some tlc. beautiful lot and home sits well off the roadway for privacy...
1989 single wide with fenced in yard and 1 car detached garage...
Looking for an inexpensive weekend "getaway" in the woods or a hunting camp in the middle of some of the best hunting in the state? check-out this 20x24, one bedroom camp on a 0...
Nice piece of land all subdivided into 11 lots. very interesting piece of property...
Nicely updated, move-in ready, 3-4 br, 2.5 ba home on 2 acres...
As you drive by the outside, it looks like a regular mobile home...
Location, location, location! this spectacular, economical saltbox offers a great floor plan w/spacious rooms, hardwood floors, beautiful kitchen, formal dining & large living room w/hook up for a wood stove, & a spacious passive solar sun room that offers a great space for relaxing in the sun as well as heating the house...
If you are looking for a beautiful parcel of land with some nice field and woods...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.