Average Price in Etna: $143,725 County Average: $188,762
Average Taxes in Etna: $1,354 County Average: $2,559
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Etna: $93 County Average: $99
Average Walkscore in Etna: 4 County Average: 25
Average Year Built in Etna: 1971 County Average: 1955
Average Days on Website in Etna: 68 County Average: 111
Etna ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Etna
This private, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has claw foot tub in one bath, master bedroom is spacious with small deck...
large aspen, oaks and pine create a park-like forest for you to enjoy. Etna pond is a 360 acre pond with warm water fishery. property is also within minutes of local snowmobile club trail....
Looking for that larger ranch but have found it to be just out of your reach financially? this to be built home may just be the answer with 1660 sq/ft of living space and an attached 2 car garage on a radiant heated slab...
Nt property, wooded w/ 11 acres and waterfront on Etna pond!! grea...
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.