Average Price in Etna: $168,037 County Average: $187,557
Average Taxes in Etna: $1,665 County Average: $2,519
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Etna: $102 County Average: $100
Average Walkscore in Etna: 3 County Average: 26
Average Year Built in Etna: 1952 County Average: 1955
Average Days on Website in Etna: 44 County Average: 103
Etna ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Etna
Nt property, wooded w/ 11 acres and waterfront on Etna pond!! grea...
Looking for that larger ranch but have found it to be just out of your reach financially? this to be built home may just be the answer with 1660 sq/ft of living space and an attached 2 car garage on a radiant heated slab...
Old farmhouse sitting on 125 acres, located only 1/4 mile from full interchange of i-95...
Well maintained 3-4 bedroom home with hardwood floors through most of the home, step up living room...
Wonderful 4 bedroom/1 bath home on a well landscaped lot...
Private home on 9.50 acres. kitchen and living room along with front porch on the first level...
large aspen, oaks and pine create a park-like forest for you to enjoy. Etna pond is a 360 acre pond with warm water fishery. property is also within minutes of local snowmobile club trail....
This 1.6 acre lot (200'x350') is just a 2 minute drive from the highway...
Simply elegant restoration! yearning for a farm; currently used for pigs, goats, chickens, bees and more...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.