Average Price in Haynesville: $69,500 County Average: $137,134
Average Taxes in Haynesville: $770 County Average: $2,184
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Haynesville: $69 County Average: $79
Average Walkscore in Haynesville: 0 County Average: 29
Average Year Built in Haynesville: 1986 County Average: 1956
Average Days on Website in Haynesville: 119 County Average: 158
Haynesville ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Haynesville
east grand lake is handy and all these game trails, snow sled and atv four wheeler ones too! just you and wildlife in low population Haynesville maine. want, need that? walk in closet, has laundry, cathedral ceilings and much more! hurry, just what you need!...
Nto the fishing, hunting channel. roam the famous Haynesville woods made famous by the song. wander over to the mattawamkeag river la...
Tcher, this is your maine home in the country, in Haynesville maine! laminate floors in much of ...
Wooded recreational lot in quiet Haynesville maine...
The location for the folks seeking space, wildlife, uncomplicated living part or full time...
handy to the mattawamkeag river, to the famous deer infested Haynesville woods. metal roof, new deck, new storage shed, woodstove heating. on all the trails for exploring northern maine! looking to buy a sporting property, a homestead off grid in the great maine woods?...
You have a chance for a half mile of maine riverfront...
5 +/- acres w/ 300+ frontage on the west branch of mattawamkeag river...
Maine land on a large river in southern aroostook county...
Low cost northern maine recreational land! is that what you're looking for? hunt, fish, snow sled, atv...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.