Average Price in Islesboro: $759,255 County Average: $336,803
Average Taxes in Islesboro: $5,911 County Average: $3,828
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Islesboro: $313 County Average: $168
Average Walkscore in Islesboro: 5 County Average: 12
Average Year Built in Islesboro: 1947 County Average: 1952
Average Days on Website in Islesboro: 129 County Average: 109
Islesboro ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Islesboro
Seasonal architectural gem in the perfect dark harbor location now offered with additional acreage and 100 feet of prime deep water frontage on east penobscot bay...
Beautiful woods, beach, and anchorage. building site is back from the water (where it's warmer...
Architectural gem in the perfect dark harbor location...
Over 9 acres with 321 feet of gorgeous beach frontage...
this property encompasses part of the beach at orr's cove and continues out to a point with views of Islesboro island and the camden hills beyond. this area is incredible for boaters as this opens up to penobscot bay with easy jaunts to camden harbor, castine harbor and eg...
Turn of century 3 or 4 bedroom circa 1905 home. breakfast deck, bay window sunroom, detached studio/guest cabin amidst delightful open woods...
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.