Average Price in Marshfield: $181,214 County Average: $227,652
Average Taxes in Marshfield: $2,176 County Average: $2,595
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Marshfield: $99 County Average: $127
Average Walkscore in Marshfield: 4 County Average: 20
Average Year Built in Marshfield: 1947 County Average: 1947
Average Days on Website in Marshfield: 105 County Average: 152
Marshfield ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Marshfield
This split level home has seen timber frame additions in the form of a sunroom with storage below and an outside screened porch and greenhouse...
You will not believe this extraordinary value! this beautifully maintained & improved home features spacious rooms, upper & lower bedroom/bath arrangements, covered breezeway to new 2-story post & beam barn/garage, large deck...
128 acres in Marshfield which spans from old county road across the portion of discontinued stagecoach rd and abuts hadley lake road...
Breathtaking home inside and out. beautiful landscaping, outdoor fire pit, large back deck and a screen porch overlook the back yard area and tree's...
Professional office building with apartment. situated on 1...
Great for anyone with hopes to farm and keep animals -new 6 stall barn...
Great home in birch ridge estates. open concept living space with sliding door to the large wrap deck...
Build your dream home within the privacy of this 40 acre wooded parcel all within 5-10 minutes of local amenities...
Well kept mobile home on a side street the right distance from town...
Private camp located off paved road across street from public landing on six mile lake...
Been dreaming of that one-of-a-kind cottage that's too cute for words? just minutes from machias - this 910sq ft new englander boasts an elegant new kitchen with cathedral ceilings, original kitchen remains as a working pantry, exposed beams in the open living room/dining area, full bath...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.