Average Price in Marshfield: $141,614 County Average: $217,326
Average Taxes in Marshfield: $2,233 County Average: $2,571
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Marshfield: $89 County Average: $125
Average Walkscore in Marshfield: 6 County Average: 21
Average Year Built in Marshfield: 1945 County Average: 1946
Average Days on Website in Marshfield: 111 County Average: 166
Marshfield ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Marshfield
Older ranch style home with a one-car garage/workshop on a nice lot with storage buildings...
Home sits high on a hill with beautiful views of machias...
Great for anyone with hopes to farm and keep animals -new 6 stall barn...
Four lots are combined in this 128 acres in Marshfield which spans from old county road across stagecoach rd and abuts hadley lake road...
Professional office building with apartment. situated on 1...
Great home in birch ridge estates. open concept living space with sliding door to the large wrap deck...
Build your dream home within the privacy of this 40 acre wooded parcel all within 5-10 minutes of local amenities...
You will not believe this extraordinary value! this beautifully maintained & improved home features spacious rooms, upper & lower bedroom/bath arrangements, covered breezeway to new 2-story post & beam barn/garage, large deck...
Great location within 5 minutes of all amenities! beautiful home is nicely distanced from the street with a manicured lot...
Private camp located off paved road across street from public landing on six mile lake...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.