Average Price in North Haven: $598,317 County Average: $530,784
Average Taxes in North Haven: $4,686 County Average: $6,845
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in North Haven: $284 County Average: $235
Average Walkscore in North Haven: 7 County Average: 20
Average Year Built in North Haven: 1979 County Average: 1946
Average Days on Website in North Haven: 197 County Average: 144
North Haven ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in North Haven
Lovingly tended year-round house located at the end of a dirt road on southern harbor--a protected body of water tucked off the fox islands thorofare...
Exceptional island home! traditional 2003 brick cape w/granite detail, built w/modern efficiency & codes, 4 spacious bdrms, 3 bths...
West district road, a minimally developed area on North Haven's northwest side. the property has been surveyed and soil tested, and includes ...
North Haven boat house this fabulous converted boat house rests on the shores of the fox island thoroughfare,
in a sheltered cove within walking distance to town & the ferry...
Tage" commanding a prominent position overlooking North Haven village and the fox islands thorofare. the 4.2±-acre parcel of land includes open lawn with gardens and m...
With copses of birch and over 300 feet of shorefront on pulpit harbor, this cleared land provides a number of perfect sites for a dwelling...
year-round, 1989, three bedroom cape w/ dramatic ocean & island views to North Haven, vinalhaven, owls head peninsula, rockland and owls head lighthouses plus the twinkling city lights of rockland. fabulous views from the large, eat-in kitchen, dining room/ho...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.