Average Price in Passadumkeag: $69,467 County Average: $187,557
Average Taxes in Passadumkeag: $634 County Average: $2,519
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Passadumkeag: $93 County Average: $100
Average Walkscore in Passadumkeag: 0 County Average: 26
Average Year Built in Passadumkeag: 1996 County Average: 1955
Average Days on Website in Passadumkeag: 235 County Average: 103
Passadumkeag ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Passadumkeag
enjoy bbq's on the front deck, walkout basement for easy access, one car garage to store all your toys. beautiful Passadumkeag stream, great boating and fishing, hunting, kayak and canoeing! boat launch 300 feet from the property...
Gambrel style home that has extensive fire damage. poured concrete foundation is still good...
the recreational opportunities are endless with access to the atv trails that run all the way to the atlantic ocean. the Passadumkeag river is minutes from the property and offers excellent fishing. cold stream pond and saponac pond are both less than 15 minutes from the property....
penobscot river launch 1 miles away, launch into Passadumkeag 2/10 mile away! great fishing/hunting area!...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.