Average Price in Patten: $103,550 County Average: $188,762
Average Taxes in Patten: $845 County Average: $2,559
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Patten: $61 County Average: $99
Average Walkscore in Patten: 24 County Average: 25
Average Year Built in Patten: 1933 County Average: 1955
Average Days on Website in Patten: 55 County Average: 109
Patten ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Patten
Very large well maintained home just looking for a family...
the home is located near shopping and medical services. Patten, maine is a four-season recreation area and is located near baxter state park. the katahdin woods and waters national monument and the multi million ac...
this is one of the few remaining waterfront lots on Patten point. this property consists of two lots - one .46 acre lot with over 150 feet of shore frontage on mil...
49 private acres w/257’ of scenic waterfront on beautiful lower Patten pond. this spacious home offers lrg gourmet kitchen w/granite counters & hi...
It's easy to see why this year round home on Patten pond has been in the same family for over 40 years...
9+/ acres corner lot on main st and shin pond rd in Patten. locate...
Lot for your dream home less than a mile to lower Patten pond boat launch. 2.7 miles to villag...
a barn waits to be restored plus a one-car garage & an attached garage & workshop add to the property. access to the town landing (Patten bay) is across route 172, launch your boat or take a relaxing paddle in your kayak....
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.