Average Price in Pownal: $424,286 County Average: $509,101
Average Taxes in Pownal: $4,342 County Average: $5,901
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Pownal: $140 County Average: $227
Average Walkscore in Pownal: 2 County Average: 27
Average Year Built in Pownal: 1969 County Average: 1966
Average Days on Website in Pownal: 88 County Average: 75
Pownal ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Pownal
W england style home on large 3 acre lot close to Pownal center, north yarmouth and yarmouth. ...
This modern cape style home is to be built in a town know for its rich history, farming tradition and conservation efforts...
often visited by helen keller, who declared it, 'the most beautiful place i have ever felt', it speaks of the early days of the usa, the influence of the hugenot family who settled here, of the town of 'Pownalborough' (now dresden), & maine's rich farming heritage. from cattle, sheep, to riverside wellness retreat......
Vate setting to build a home on almost 6 acres in Pownal. add a babbling ...
plus ground floor living for a lifetime of enjoyment in beautiful Pownal, maine. to be built so lots of options available....
private buildable lot abutting chandler brook in Pownal. this lot ha...
this is a very expandable design. come enjoy the beauty of Pownal with very close proximity to freeport and 295!...
Rare opportunity to own 1800's classic cape farmhouse with ell...
Fantastic home with income potential or in-law unit...
Perfect home for outdoor enthusiast who loves privacy...
Verified 2-unit w/tenants at will. owner occupy or invest...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.