Average Price in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: $267,475 County Average: $187,365
Average Taxes in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: $606 County Average: $2,523
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: $101 County Average: $100
Average Walkscore in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: 0 County Average: 26
Average Year Built in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: 1907 County Average: 1955
Average Days on Website in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: 55 County Average: 103
Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp
60+/- acre recreational hunting/trail riding lot with long driveway to building site...
45.1 acres with power at road located in the heart of a great outdoor recreation area...
Multi-use property with fields, forest, gravel pit, and home...
Hardwood trees and vies of distant hills on this remote 43+/- acres...
Seller finance is a option on this 41.7 surveyed acres with potential mt...
Country farmhouse features attached garage w/ 2nd story, 5200 sq ft potato house, 2500 sq ft barn, 390 sq ft shed, bunk house w/ a farm pond...
Endless possibilities! looking for a hunting camp? this is in a prime hunting area in prentiss township in penobscot county...
52+/- acre heavily wooded parcel of mixed growth has not been harvested for several decades, electrical power at street...
Ready to grow your own vegetables, gather eggs from the hens and enjoy the quiet rural setting of maine? this beautiful farmhouse has a 50 x 50 barn, 60 x 26 garage with second story storage and a 390 sq...
Definitely out in the boondocks! cut in the 80s, surveyed & soil tested, driveway & cleared space probably old yard out area...
19.8 acres + on a paved road with power and phone at the road...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.