Average Price in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: $221,483 County Average: $187,222
Average Taxes in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: $660 County Average: $2,533
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: $93 County Average: $99
Average Walkscore in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: 0 County Average: 25
Average Year Built in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: 1933 County Average: 1956
Average Days on Website in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp: 144 County Average: 110
Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Prentiss Twp T7 R3 Nbpp
45.1 acres with power at road located in the heart of a great outdoor recreation area...
Possibility of a year round home on extremely private 41...
235 acres on mud brook with power at road and driveway entrance into land...
3 bedroom vertical log home hand built with wood from site...
Hardwood trees and vies of distant hills on this remote 43+/- acres...
60+/- acre recreational hunting/trail riding lot with long driveway to building site...
Ready to grow your own vegetables, gather eggs from the hens and enjoy the quiet rural setting of maine? this beautiful farmhouse has a 50 x 50 barn, 60 x 26 garage with second story storage and a 390 sq...
Country farmhouse features attached garage w/ 2nd story, 5200 sq ft potato house, 2500 sq ft barn, 390 sq ft shed, bunk house w/ a farm pond...
48+/- heavily wooded acres with 932 ft on maintained paved road...
This property would make a great first time home or a really nice camp...
Definitely out in the boondocks! cut in the 80s, surveyed & soil tested, driveway & cleared space probably old yard out area...
Exceptional multi-use property located 1.5 hours north of bangor...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.