Average Price in Roxbury: $171,898 County Average: $262,043
Average Taxes in Roxbury: $1,032 County Average: $3,063
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Roxbury: $104 County Average: $135
Average Walkscore in Roxbury: 52 County Average: 19
Average Year Built in Roxbury: 1960 County Average: 1959
Average Days on Website in Roxbury: 112 County Average: 113
Roxbury ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Roxbury
corner lot with +/- 255' road frontage at the busy intersection of main st & Roxbury rd in downtown, mexico. excellent site for any busines...
Spacious contemporary/raised ranch on beautiful 22 acres of pasture/fields nestled in the valley & surrounded by mountains...
If you have been waiting for the right time and the right lot these are the ones spectacular views of mountains and valley...
Tree growth property 152 acres off of Roxbury notch rd, very private and well managed tree growth...
Was once a school house, now renovated into a spacious ranch featuring large rooms, 2 baths & a full attic for storage or options not thought of yet, endless opportunities...
Enjoy the seasons at this wonderful camp located at ellis pond...
1943 farmhouse with 7 rooms, 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath with laundry, plus a beautiful 18 x 18 enclosed porch ( not heated) and an attached 1 car garage, back deck, above ground pool and shed all a nice 3 acre lot...
113 tree growth land on Roxbury notch rd. property is on both sides of the road of rt 120...
1949 cottage with five rooms two bedrooms, a full bath , 2 gas wall heaters, dug well and septic, detached 1 car garage with wood stove...
views, great fishing, swimming, boating await at ellis/Roxbury pond. this property has 2 cottages on 1 lot. the mai...
This 1950's camp sits in a cove with 65 feet of beach frontage and has great views of the pond...
This log home built in 1995 is located on a dead end road...
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.