Average Price in Thorndike: $134,271 County Average: $317,351
Average Taxes in Thorndike: $2,034 County Average: $3,707
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Thorndike: $73 County Average: $157
Average Walkscore in Thorndike: 3 County Average: 12
Average Year Built in Thorndike: 1954 County Average: 1951
Average Days on Website in Thorndike: 111 County Average: 110
Thorndike ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Thorndike
Well built, nicely maintained log home set in a wonderfully, peaceful setting surround by trees...
Great family compound on 16 acres set back from the road...
2 residential units, each featuring 2 good size bedrooms, full kitchens and nice living spaces each with full baths...
Great hunting area** nice lot w/small open areas ,...
Private rural home with lots of room inside and out, two fireplaces, newer pellet furnace, 2 large decks, unique kitchen cabinets, two garages, workshop, master suite/ walk in closet, rec room in finished basement, beautiful hardwood floors...
Create a new style of home or start a congregation...
Great commercial building with high visibility and...
This land is made up of 3 parcels. the road is a north/south road and the lot on the south side has an 2 old mobile home that are connected by a deck that were used as a hunting camp...
Older home in poor condition/systems froze. nice v...
An amazing opportunity to own a 24' x 24' gambrel camp on 35 acres of pristine maine forest...
Cozy, 3 bedroom, 1 bath home that has bee pretty well maintained...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.