Average Price in Vassalboro: $186,512 County Average: $236,730
Average Taxes in Vassalboro: $1,939 County Average: $2,951
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Vassalboro: $103 County Average: $120
Average Walkscore in Vassalboro: 5 County Average: 24
Average Year Built in Vassalboro: 1961 County Average: 1951
Average Days on Website in Vassalboro: 87 County Average: 100
Vassalboro ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Vassalboro
3 bedroom, 2 full baths, master bedroom with walk in closet & master bath, laundry room, mud room 11 x 20, privacy, convenient to waterville & augusta, 2 car garage, air compressor, generator, auto garage doors, large kitchen, open living & dining room, good size bedrooms, nice flat front and back yards...
Picturesque maine cottage on desirable three mile pond, includes all furnishings, dock system, and awesome views...
7 acre wooded building lot in convenient location in nice Vassalboro subdivision surveyed and soils tested. ...
Lovely lot with mixed woods and thoughtful protective covenants...
To be built: this 3 bed/1 bath ranch boasts quality construction with attention to detail...
Lovely home in quality subdivision. spacious kitchen has granite countertops, breakfast nook or sunroom facing private back yard...
there's 26 acres of wooded land behind the cleared lot! Vassalboro has lower taxes and choice of high schools! located in a prime location, conveniently located 20 minutes to augusta, 45 minutes to belfast, 25 minutes to waterville! with these features and amenitie...
A lovelier home you'll not find. kitchen features tin ceiling and propane stove, tile counter tops and cherry cabinets, wood and wide pine floors, formal dining room with fireplace, front living room with hearth, family room with built-ins, master bedroom with walk-in closet, 2 other bedrooms have skylights, 2nd floor laundry, enclosed porch and a large open back porch overlooks a field and a view of china lake...
Great owner occupy opportunity! intown location, each unit offers two bedrooms, eat in kitchen and living room...
Large spacious home that was undergoing renovations...
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.