Average Price in Wales: $191,400 County Average: $212,682
Average Taxes in Wales: $2,384 County Average: $2,662
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Wales: $116 County Average: $115
Average Walkscore in Wales: 1 County Average: 34
Average Year Built in Wales: 1969 County Average: 1951
Average Days on Website in Wales: 111 County Average: 92
Wales ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Wales
Home on 6+ acres w/great views of fields/mountains/woods...
3 bedroom cape with 3-car detached garage perfect for 2 cars and a bay for toys...
Lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath cape with attached garage in a quiet rural setting...
Here is your chance to live on the water in maine, two sloping acres with driveway in, house lot cleared, building site roughed in, path to the water and stairs to the lake finished, septic design hhe 200 available, leach field cleared and roughed in, survey available...
just listed a beautiful 20 acre parcel with the longest line being on highway 126 (gardiner road) in Wales. this property is hig...
New construction cape cod home 28 x 36 with over 1900 s...
Spacious single floor country living. neat and clean and ready to move into...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.