Average Price in Willimantic: $290,563 County Average: $192,494
Average Taxes in Willimantic: $2,168 County Average: $1,887
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Willimantic: $262 County Average: $120
Average Walkscore in Willimantic: 0 County Average: 21
Average Year Built in Willimantic: 1965 County Average: 1952
Average Days on Website in Willimantic: 217 County Average: 132
Willimantic ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Willimantic
Now available! 4th generation family compound! 16 acres w/1500' on shore w/spectacular, 200' private sand beach...
Wiilimantic, unique log cabin with beautiful little pond to gaze at from your big picture windows...
Quality built home perfectly situated for privacy on 14 acres in desirable bucks cove on the 6,803 acre 155' deep sebec lake...
Sportsman's paradise on 23.5 acres, with over 2,100 ft road frontage, 500 ft on poverty brook and over 3,400 ft frontage on davis stream...
Sebec lake: prime property on sebec lake consists of two lots with 300 feet of water frontage, breathtaking views across the widest part of the lake...
Located right on sebec lake with 132 feet frontage on the water, this historic old cottage sits on the water's edge and is situated just two camps from the "castle", one of the landmarks of sebec lake...
Large modern cottage on one of maines best lakes ...
Looking for that ideal spot for your get-a-way cabin or your destination for prime hunting and fishing? game is plentiful...
This is by far the nicest seasonal camp on the market...
Imagine looking at borestone mountain while sitting on the deck of your cabin...
Fun in the summer starts here!! the pink lady is a distinctive pink and white cottage nestled on the shores of sebec lake in the very desirable tim's cove area...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.