Average Price in Winterville Plt: $148,100 County Average: $137,206
Average Taxes in Winterville Plt: $1,790 County Average: $2,179
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Winterville Plt: $115 County Average: $79
Average Walkscore in Winterville Plt: 0 County Average: 29
Average Year Built in Winterville Plt: 1973 County Average: 1956
Average Days on Website in Winterville Plt: 200 County Average: 157
Winterville Plt ME Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Winterville Plt
Motivated seller! over 4 acres, wooded lot, just minutes from public access to st...
Great location close to the lake off quimby road. build your own chalet or develop the land ...
Cape log style home, enjoy views off the covered front porch, many new updates in 2015: kitchen cabinets, flooring, bathroom fixtures & cabinetry, plumbing, hardwood flr in living room, 1st flr laundry, 1st flr bedroom, large living room (hardwood flrs) w/field rock wall facade w/wood stove, exposed logs, 2 bedrooms on 2nd floor, new furnace in 2014 in full dry basement w/bulkhead; 5...
25 +/- acres on west side of st. froid lake. 500' of lake frontage on st...
Beautiful location you will never want to leave!!! sandy beach...
Price reduced!! fun on the lake without the high cost of owning lake frontage...
Cozy camp, 3 bedroom, 1 bath on fish river .87 acres...
Move in ready, just add your personal touch! close to hunting, fishing, four-wheeling and snowmobile trails...
75+/- acres on west side on st. froid lake. nice lake frontage to have a family compound or divide and sell...
Completed in 2010 this home has been completely remodeled and custom built to perfection...
Have you always wanted to have lakefront property in maine? right of way access, 2 lots side by side, total water frontage 700...
Private and scenic setting. woods and trails, mostly wooded...
FREE MLS Registration
In just a few seconds, you will be searching just like a Realtor®
Over 25 years serving Southern Maine, the Lakes Region and Casco Bay Islands.
* Sold over 1100 properties
* Average sales per year – 44
* Years of experience staging properties and enhancing the marketability for my clients
* Owner / Broker of two RE/MAX Franchises for 15 years
* Lifetime Achievement Award
* Hall of Fame Award
* Background in construction
* Business planning and organizing
* Trained with Mike Ferry Organization, California
* Trained with Floyd Wickman Organization, Michigan
* Trained with Brian Buffini & Company, California
* Specializing In: Residential, Investment, Waterfront, and Land
* Skills: Organizing, Communicating, Marketing and Negotiating
* Passions: Supporting Veteran and Animal Rescue
* Past-Times: Love to dance, exercise, walk, boat on the lake and ocean, cook, and spend time with family and friends
Grateful for my clients and the opportunity to serve them.